If you have any questions or concerns regarding Covid 19 and your stay, please contact us
Six Litton MIll has acquired the "We're Good To Go" Industry Standard mark, which means we have followed all UK Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, that we have a Risk Assessment in place, and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
For your protection, we have brought in some additional procedures and requirements as follows:
1) We will not offer mid-stay cleans for long stays so as to reduce contact
2) We have contactless checkin and checkout - via email.
3) We maintain a buffer period between guest bookings - this provides a safer environment for our cleaners to work, and greater time for deep cleaning. As a consequence we therefore require you to observe our checkin/checkout times.
4) Please provide the names of all guests either at the time of booking, or via "Manage My Reservation".
5) We may take up to 24-48 hours to confirm reservations
6) For reservations made directly with us, we will offer more flexible cancellation and refund conditions should COVID-19 circumstances cause you to cancel or change your arrangements. Please enquire at the time of booking.
7) We may provide you with laundry bags and ask you to put you own linen and towels in there at the end of your stay
8) Our cleaners use disposable PPE for each clean, and they deep clean all surfaces with appropriate chemicals and bleaches.
9) We ask guests to not come to Six Litton Mill if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, colds or flu
10) We ask that guests to not invite more than four day-visitors at a time to Six Litton Mill during their stay, and to always abide by all government restrictions.
Finally, please be aware that during this time many of the attractions and things to do that are shown on this website may not be open, or may have special conditions. Please check with each establishment before visiting, and also please observe all government guidelines and stay safe.
For relevant information relating to Buxton please consult the following