If you have any questions or concerns regarding Covid 19 and your stay, please contact us
During the Six Litton Mill acquired the "We're Good To Go" Industry Standard mark, which means we followed all UK Government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, that we have a Risk Assessment in place, and a process to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
For your protection, even though that UK Government has removed restrictions, we are maintaining COVID-safe work practices.
1) We maintain a buffer period between guest bookings - this provides a safer environment for our cleaners to work, and greater time for deep cleaning. As a consequence we therefore require you to observe our checkin/checkout times.
2) Please provide the names of all guests either at the time of booking, or via "Manage My Reservation".
3) For reservations made directly with us, we will offer more flexible cancellation and refund conditions should future COVID-19 circumstances cause you to cancel or change your arrangements. Please enquire at the time of booking.
4) We ask guests to not come to Six Litton Mill if they are displaying any symptoms of COVID-19, colds or flu
5) We ask that guests to not invite more than four day-visitors at a time to Six Litton Mill during their stay, and to always abide by all government restrictions.
Finally, please be aware that some of the attractions and things to do that are shown on this website may not be open, or may have special conditions. Please check with each establishment before visiting, and also please observe all government guidelines and stay safe.
For relevant information relating to Buxton please consult the following